GW 501516 (Cardarine)
Chemical Name: C21H18F3NO4S2
Half Life: 20-24 hours
Benefits of GW 501516
Cardarine is said to increase HDL by an average of 79% (good cholesterol) and decrease LDL (bad cholesterol) in current Phase II trials.
GW 501516 is literally the best it gets when it comes to endurance, energy, stamina, and performance enhancement of any kind.
- Rapidly melts fat and NON catabolic.
- Provides noticeable results on the first dose.
- The ability to run for as long as 8-12+ weeks.
- Is versatile and can be stacked with anything.
- Can be used while cutting OR bulking.
- No side effects, liver toxicity, or suppression have been reported.
- No need for a PCT
- 10-20 mg per day is a sufficient dose. It is recommended to start at 10mg per day to take advantage of the host’s sensitivity to the new chemical. 10 mg a day is aimed for endurance, and the higher the dosage the greater the fat loss benefits are going to be
- Lab mice should be given dosages 45 minutes- 1 hour before exercise